Rockstar has today released Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas onto Apple’s iOS devices, with Android and Windows Phone devices getting the game next week. The game brings an updated version of the original game for touchscreen devices, with three major cities to explore, you can travel the land of Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas, offering 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is supported on the following devices iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display and in the following languages : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
Check out the video below for a quick look.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for mobile devices features:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Download the new Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game from the iTunes Store now.