Facebook Messenger Update Proves Your ‘Truths’ As Lies
07/05/2012 | Nicholas Griffin
You’ve more than likely been in the situation before, a girl who you regret going out won’t leave you alone or that really annoying mate won’t stop messaging you.
The only way to get rid of them sometimes is with a lie or to just ignore them completely, well with the most recent Facebook Messenger update that might be harder to do than you think.
This is because the new update will now feature compulsory read and optional location notifications, this means your friend will know exactly where you are as well as when you have read the message.
Image via [EnGadget]
- Google Now Hits iOS, Now Available With The Google Search App
- LG Tests New IPS 21:9 UltraWide Monitor in the Mens Bathroom #LGStageFright
- Beats Mixr Announced With New Colour Variations
- Twitter Working on Two-Step Authentication After Number of Accounts Hacked
- Activision Teases Call of Duty: Ghosts on Official Site