It’s Nearly TechNutty’s 1st Birthday, So Were Giving Away An iPad 3 16GB!! [Updated]
06/06/2012 | Nicholas Griffin | 107 Comments
It’s nearly that time of year, when you can all sing Happy Birthday to us, so of course we are going to give you something to win!
Starting from today and finishing on June 10th 2012, which is coincidentally the day before our birthday as well as the WWDC 2012 event, which you check the liveblog out for here. We are giving you the opportunity to win an iPad 3 16GB!
In case you haven’t seen an iPad 3 16GB before here’s an image:
Yes I did just say that right, a fricking a iPad, all you have to do to enter is follow the instructions below, and click on some buttons the Punchtab box below that will show you.
And if one giveaways not enough for you, check out our Skullcandy Fix in-ear earphone giveaway here.
- Enter once a day every day until competition is closed, we don’t care how many times you enter as long as they are real accounts if we suspect anyone of being a fake account we will block you from the contest.
- Only those who live in the UK and Ireland and are over the age of 18 can enter, sorry to anyone who is younger than that, but unfortunately we don’t make the rules, alongside that we can only ship within the UK and Ireland due to international costs, but if you are unhappy about this let us know in the comments below and if we hear from enough people we might just host an international contest.
- Winners will be chosen randomly, Only one winner will be chosen for the main prize, but as usual we will be selecting some runners-up who will win a TechNutty tee-shirt in their size.
- Winners will be contacted by E-mail, Facebook or Twitter, please make sure to check all of them at the end of the contest, if no one replies within three days you will automatically forfeit your prize to a runner-up.
- All entries must be submitted by June 10th 2012 11:59PM GMT, Winner will be selected on June 11th 2012 or later
- For a full list of rules click here.
Updated: Sadly the competition is now over, but you can check out the winner here.