British Ratings Board Leaks BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition
17/06/2012 | Tim Edwards
BioShock is defiantly on the list of games to buy before I die, but when I heard that it was delayed from 2012 to February 2013 I’ve gotta say I did feel quite down heartened, but according to the BBFC or British Board of Film Classification there may just be a BioShock game coming our way for 2012, the leak come from a rating that they posted on their site, which according to the page is a box set including both BioShock and Bioshock 2, and will be called BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition.
The box set will include free updates which have been previously alongside the games, if that’s true it’s probably safe to say that the following packs would be included:
- Sinclair Solutions Test Pack: Includes 2 new characters, 20 trails, 5 masks and 2 special upgradable melee weapons.
- Rapture Metro Map Pack: Includes 6 new maps, 2 new characters, 2 new masks, and the rebirth gene tonic.
- Kill ‘Em Kindly: Includes the game mode Andrew Ryan homage
- Character pack: Includes 2 new multiplayer characters
- The Protector Trials Pack: Is a wave mode where players protect Little Sisters from oncoming enemies.
- Minerva’s Den: Standalone campaign DLC
Of course the listing has now been taken down, but hopefully the BBFC is telling no porky’s because I could do with some more BioShock action before 2013, let us know what you think about this in the comments below.