- Xbox One Now Available for Pre-Order at Zavvi for £399
- More Details Revealed For Call of Duty: Ghosts at Xbox Event
- Blu-Ray Discs On The Xbox One Will Allow For One-Time Installation To The Harddrive
- All the games that will launch on the Xbox One
- EA reveal FIFA 14, Madden 25, NBA Live and NFC for release in the next four months.
LinkedIn Adds Comments, Likes and Trending In Your Network
15/07/2012 | Nicholas Griffin
You may or may not be on the professional social network that is LinkedIn, but you are bound to have heard of it, the network up to now has been without so many features that other social networks like Facebook have had since their launch, like comments, “likes” and trending articles.
This revamp will come in just two weeks after Twitters decision to end integration with the service, which has caused many users’ activity streams to appear empty, one of the new features named ‘Trending In Your Network’ has been added to the sidebar alongside suggested topics, saved articles and customisation options and allows users to view to most popular articles from around their articles.
The other to features, like and comment are a bit easier to work out as their name suggests, check them out on LinkedIn f your still signed up that is.
Via [LinkedIn Blog]