Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TechNutty’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TechNutty at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TechNutty’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The materials on TechNutty’s web site are provided “as is”. TechNutty makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TechNutty does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TechNutty or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TechNutty’s Internet site, even if TechNutty or a TechNutty authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TechNutty’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TechNutty does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TechNutty may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TechNutty does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TechNutty has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TechNutty of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TechNutty’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you wish to send TechNutty or any of its partners a review item you must recognise that it is not or responsibility, as such if the item gets lost/ stolen before during or after the review process we hold no responsibility for its return, alongside which if a product is sent to an author within this site we cannot be held responsible if said author decides not to return said reviewied product, or in fact if they decide not to review the product in question.
We require suppliers to give us details on whether you would like us to send the product back to you once the review is finished or not, this is simply so we can reject it or accept it on those basis.
10.Guest Post Submissions
You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give TechNutty a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling TechNutty to display, distribute and promote the Services.
We will sometimes add advertising to the site in order to pay for the day-to-day running of the site, we will always review any requests to advertise within then site, making sure that it meets the standards of CAP and UK governing law.
We will always add no-follow attributes to advertising and will always notify users if there is an advert on the page.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make any information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please also see the Cookie Information Page, for information about how your cookies are handled.