TechNutty Giveaway Rules
TechNutty Giveaway Rules:
The following rules apply to all currently ongoing and future giveaways and/or promotions, this includes blog giveaways as well as the reward scheme.
- Eligibility: A lot of our giveaways will only be open to those who reside within the United Kingdom and Ireland (this could change in future giveaways), this is due to shipping restrictions on some products, occasionally however we may hold an international giveaway. Any employee of TechNutty or anyone involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the giveaway are not eligible to enter, this also includes anyone who is acting for or on behalf of anyone above, parent companies, anyone working within that company, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers or any immediate family and household members of the entities, this will include spouses, parents, siblings and children. This is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Entry Period: The Entry Period for a giveaway will always be included on the applicable Giveaway page and are final, unless changed by any of the TechNutty team members, if you miss these dates you will not be counted for the Giveaway.
- Submission: All giveaways will require participants to take part in some sort of activity in order to enter, any and all information on how to submit this will be included on the page. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void any and all entries submitted by that person, if we suspect someone of using a fake account to enter we hold the right to block any and all entries from that person, within which our decision is final.
- Winner Selection: Winner(s) will always be selected randomly, after which will be contacted via email, Facebook and/or Twitter to provide the First and Last Names as well as their Age and Address. If that winner does not respond within an acceptable period of time a runner-up will be selected. Also we may use outside services such as random.org in order to pick the winning entry, in order to speed up the process.
- Prize(s): Any and all prize(s) will have their details placed on the applicable page, no substitutions will be made upon an entrants request, but we hold the right to substitute the prize to one of equal or greater value if the previous prize is not available for any reason.
- General Conditions: In the event of a problem within the site, we may have to (a) suspend the Giveaway in order to address the issue and resume upon completion, or (b) award the prize without notice randomly before the giveaway has ended. We also reserve the right to disqualify any individual or group who are found to be tampering with the entry process or perform any violation to these Official Rules or any of the Terms and Conditions within the site. We also reserve the right to disqualify any individual or group that is found to be using a fake account and/ or thought to be using a fake account, alongside this if an individual or group is found to have not completed the competition correctly they will also be disqualified from the contest.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in any Giveaway held by TechNutty, entrants agree to the release from any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation of the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize(s), this includes but is not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant also agreed that in any cause of action the Giveaway Entitles liability is limited to the cost of entry and participation of the Giveaway, and in no event shall TechNutty be liable for any attorney’s fees, entrants also waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, which include but not limited to: punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Publicity: Upon entry Participants give TechNutty and any subsidiaries consent to use Winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, opinions, biographical information and place of residence for promotional, publicity and/or advertising purposes worldwide and within any wide on the World Wide Web.
- Use of Software within Giveaways: TechNutty may sometimes use software developed by a third party within any Giveaway posted on the site, by entering all participants are agreeing to any terms and conditions or contest rules these third parties have.