Sky has been planning the rebrand their Sky Sports TV channel line-up for some time now and today they revealed details about the channels that they are looking to add not only to Sky but also Now TV.
In total there will be 10 newly branded channels that will be added to both services, which is up from the current 7 channels and means that we are getting 3 brand new channels to watch.
Here they are:
- Sky Sports Main Event – Will show the biggest live events across multiple sports.
- Sky Sports Premier League – Will be a dedicated channel for showing all 126 live Premier League matches and football events.
- Sky Sports Football – A dedicated channel for Football with 900 live matches across EFL games, Scottish Premiership matches and others from leagues around the world.
- Sky Sports Cricket – A dedicated channel for showing every home England match and domestic cricket matches.
- Sky Sports Golf – A Channel for golf with pen Championship, US Open and many other golfing events.
- Sky Sports F1 – The channel for watching every race, qualifier, and proactice from F1.
- Sky Sports Action – A dedicated channel for a range of sporting action.
- Sky Sports Arena – A dedicated channel for WWE, NFL, and other boxing games.
- Sky Sports News – A continuation of Sky Sports News with the up-to-the-minute sporting news.
- Sky Sports Mix – Another continuation from before with highlights from other Sky Sports coverage.
They will launch from July 18th for regular Sky customers, Now TV customers, and other paid TV customers who have one of the Sky Sports packages.
All of these new channels will be available to Sky customers who already have a Sky Sports package at no extra cost, and Now TV customers will be able to add the Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99, the Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99 or the Sky Sports Month Pass for £33.99. You can find out more about those here.
You can read more about all of this at the source link below.