Max Payne 3 is one of the best games that has been released by Rockstar this year, and with the new ‘Local Justice’ DLC they have just announced the multiplayer for the game is going to get better with new maps and weapons to play with.
The DLC will cost 480MSP on the Xbox 360 and $5.99 on the PS3 and PC and will release on July 17th, for that price you will get:
• The 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Or if you pre-order the DLC you will also get extra content depending on the retailer which will range from:
• Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
Let us know what you think about this in the comments below, what did you think about Max Payne 3 overall.