The guys over at SamMobile are today reporting that they have a leaked version of the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S3, before it has been released to the public, or even announced.
According to the site, the update is still in Samsung’s testing stages, but they have revealed some features that they say will land in June.
– New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– New Additions in Notification Center
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
– Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from S4)
– New smart switch widget
There’s no confirmation of this yet, but you can check out the source link below for more information, or hit play on the video for a quick look.