Have you ever wondered what Facebook works on in their spare time? Well its great things like what they released today which allows you to use anyone’s profile picture as an Emotion, no longer will you have to use the boring smiley faces.
If you wanna try it, first you need to visit any profile, page or event that you want to use the profile picture for, after which you need to copy the profile ID at the end of the URL, for example if you where looking at our page: http://facebook.com/TechNuty you will copy “TechNutty”.
After you’ve copied that paste it into a chat window with bracelets wrapped around it, like [[TechNutty]]. You can send these emotions from both a phone and the web, but if you will only see then when your on the web, alongside this you can’t use them in status updates, wall posts, or comments as of yet.
Check out these suggested profiles which we found on TechCrunch which you could use for your emotions in the future:
- Badass – (Chuck Norris) []
- Eloquence – [[WilliamShakespeare1]]
- Pirate – [[CaptainJackSparrow]]
- President, leadership – [[barackobama]]
- Bro – [[DJPAULYD]]
- Male attractiveness – (Ryan Gosling) []
- Boyishness – [[JustinBieber]]
- Relaxation – [[BobMarley]]
- Condescension, judgment – [[simoncowell]]
- Adventure, auto theft – [[VinDiesel]]
- Brilliance, controversial brilliance – [[Zuck]]
- Loudmouth – [[theuncrunched]]
- Greed – [[DonaldTrump]]
- Drunk – (David Hasselhoff) []
- Santa Claus – [[TheMagicOfSantaClaus]]
- Terrible art – [[Nickelback]]
- Winning – [[CharlieSheen]]
- Disapproval – Fry from Futurama [[