Today Apple rolled out not only the fourth beta of their most upcoming OS updates for macOS and watchOS but also the fourth beta for their upcoming update for iOS.
Titled iOS 10.3, beta 4 for the updated version of iOS was released for developer testing on the iPhone, iPad, and the iPod Touch today.
The new beta version is only available for registered developers right now, however, those who have subscribed to Apple’s Public Beta program on iOS will also get the update, normally a couple of days after the developer release, if that.
iOS 10.3 brings a number of changes to iOS, most notably Find My AirPods and the addition of Apple’s new File System.
Check out the full list of known changes below:
- Find My AirPods added to Find My iPhone app
- Siri support for cricket scores from Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council
- Safari support for Reduced Motion preference
- Prominent user security section in Settings app
- Apple File System (APFS)
- Inbuilt way for developers to request app rating, with an opt-out for users in the settings
- CarPlay status bar has persistent quick access to media, communication, and travel apps.
- CarPlay gains quick access to albums from songs in Music, new Up Next screen
- Weather data in Maps app now has 3D Touch forecast
We don’t yet know what beta 4 will include, however, we will update you if we hear about it.