Apple has today released the new OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 update for the mac, released to developers last month, the new update brings several improvements and bug fixes to the system, included improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail and reliability enhancements for Smart Mailboxes.
here’s the full list of additions with the update:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Fixes an issue that prevented iLife and iWork apps from updating on non-English systems
- Addresses an issue that may cause multiple prompts to unlock “Local items” keychain
- Addresses an issue that may cause Japanese keyboards to retain a previously used language
- Resolves issue that prevents a Contact group name from populating the address field
- Includes Safari 7.0.1
You can download the update directly from the Mac App Store, with different versions available for the different devices you may own.