Today ASRock launched a brand new micro-ATX socket motherboard that comes equipped with a uniquely angled PCI-Express gen 3.0 x16 slot, which will allow you to install a graphics card parallel to the plane of the motherboard.
It has been named the ASRock Z170M-PIO2 and comes with an overclock-ready Z170 Express chipset, support for up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM from two memory slots, PCIe x16 support, a mPCIe slot, and a 32Gb/s M.2 slot.
It also features 4 x SATA 6 Gb/s ports, 6-channel HD audio, 4 x USB 30 ports, and 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port.
Here’s the full list of specifications:
– uDTX, supports PIO and Micro ATX
– ASRock Super Alloy
– Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
– Digi Power, 5 Power Phase design
– Supports Dual Channel DDR4 3466+(OC)
– 1 Right Angle PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 M.2 (Key E)
– Graphic Output: D-Sub, HDMI
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
– 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
– 4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
– Realtek Gigabit LAN
– Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
You can find out more about it at the source link below.