Asus has today revealed new information about their latest GeForce graphics card.
Called the GTX 1070, it is a dual graphics card that comes equipped with a custom-designed PCB from ASUS.
The graphics card has also been fitted with a dual-fan cooling solution, however, it does not feature DirectCU II, which is a lacking feature.
It does feature the same great-looking design as Asus’s mainline X99 II and Z170 series, with wing-blade fans that mean that noise from the cooling is kept to a minimum.
It will offer factory-overclocked speeds of 1,582MHz or 1,771MHz with the GPU Boost. It also comes with 8GHz GDDR5-effective memory with 3x DisplayPorts 1.4 and a HDMI 2.0b output.
Here is the full list of specifications.
– 1771 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
– Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
– Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
– Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
– VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
– GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
– NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
– NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.