Braven has today announced a new modular and rugged Bluetooth speaker called the BRV-PRO.
Designed for anyone who likes the outdoors, the BRV-PRO has been designed to play music wirelessly in an outdoor situation, featuring a design that makes it able to withstand dust, water and drops, and a number of accessories that can add even more features like an extended battery pack, a solar charging panel, a glow deck and a stack plate multiplier.
Braven say that the BRV-PRO can also deliver full HD sound that has powerful bass tones whilst still keeping the speaker itself durable and compact.
The speaker is also capable of wirelessly playing music wirelessly for up to 20 hours thanks to its 2,200 mAh rechargeable battery according to the company, and can even be used to recharge various other USB rechargeable batteries.
“We’ve created a truly unique and customizable audio experience for outdooradventurers with a versatile ecosystem of accessories ready to tackle any quest,” says Andy Fathollahi, Chief Executive. “The potential of the BRV-PRO is limitless, the power is ongoing, and the adventures are never-ending. There is nothing like the BRAVEN BRV-PRO on the market.”
Here’s an explanation of some of the additional accessories that can be purchased with the BRV-PRO:
– BRV Battery Pack – Added 2800mAh of power for extended music and charging
– BRV Glow Deck – LED pad doubles as a mini-lantern
– BRV Folding Solar Panel – For all day music and charging
– BRV Stack Plate Multiplier – Linking mechanism that allows for stacking multiple BRV-PRO speakers
– GoPro compatible action mount – GoPro compatible camera mount
– Qi Wireless Charging Pad – For powering up all Qi-compatible wireless charging devices
The Braven BRV-PRO will be available from $149.99 in the US, with its accessories also available at prices from $29.99 to $49.99 in the US from Q2 of 2015.