[Updated] GAME has today confirmed that they will be exclusively stocking the Joggernog Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops III in the UK, available for both the PS4 and the Xbox One it will be priced at £179.99 and is available for pre-order now. You can find out more here.
[Original Story] Activison has today unveiled the Juggernog Edition for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, first revealed by the retailer Mighty Ape, the edition will be priced at $289.99 New Zealand dollars, which is about £127 here in the UK or $195 in the US.
Here’s the full contents of the edition:
- Juggernog Mini-Fridge – Store beverages in a fully functional Juggernog themed mini-fridge – modeled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine. The Juggernog mini-fridge features light and audio straight from the game. This mini-fridge holds up to (12) 12oz cans ensuring you will always have a cold perk nearby.
- Perk-a-Cola Coaster Set with custom tin – Get a set of coasters featuring Juggernog Soda, Revive! Soda, Speed Cola Soda, and Double Tab Root Beer emblems from Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies. The set includes a custom tin for storing your coasters.
- Season Pass – The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs.
- Limited Edition Specialist concept art cards – Call of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer introduces the new Specialist character system, allowing players to choose from 9 elite black operations soldiers – each with their own look, personality, and voice. Each Specialist is featured on their own art card that includes exclusive concept art, biography, and a description of their unique weapon and ability.
- The Giant bonus map – Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- Collectable Steelbook – Limited edition steel game case featuring an exclusive design.
- Official game soundtrack – Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Weaponized 115 – The Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack brings the popular Zombies theme to your favorite Multiplayer weapon. Customize your weapons with the fan favorite Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Cyborg – The fan favorite Cyborg Personalization Pack returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, fully-loaded with an electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Black Ops 3 Bonus Pack – Join the battle with the official Black Ops III personalization pack. Pack includes a custom weapon camo, reticle, and calling card.
As of yet we don’t know the official price for the edition in the UK or US, but we expect to hear about that soon.
The multiplayer beta for Black Ops 3 will kick off on PS4 on August 19th, and on other consoles and the PC later, as of yet no release date for that has been announced. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will launch on 6th November on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.