Today EVGA announced the launch of their new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELIE graphics cards.
These graphics cards come equipped with 12GHz of GDDR5X RAM alongside 528GB/s memory bandwidth that allows users to get more out of their games with incredible speeds.
They also come equipped with EVGA’s own iCX cooling technology, which builds the card out with 9 thermal sensors, a set of onboard thermal LED indicators, and bettter cooling while running quietily according to EVGA.
EVGA explained more about it with the following:
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
Also here are some of the card’s specifications:
• Includes EVGA iCX Technology
• 12 GHz GDDR5X Memory
• 528 GB/s of Memory Bandwidth
• Available in ELITE Black and White Colors
• Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
• 9 Additional Sensors and MCU’s embedded on the PCB.
• Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
• Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
• Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
• EVGA’s iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
You can also find out more at the source link below.