Today Sledgehammer Games announced that gamers can now pre-load the upcoming PC beta for the next addition to the Call of Duty series, Call of Duty: WWII.
If you have already pre-ordered the game, you will be able to get the download started today on Steam, ahead of when the beta officially goes live on September 29th, meaning that you can get right into the game when it is ready to play.
That beta will give you a quick view of what the game will include ahead of its launch on console and on the PC on November 3rd, 2017. It will also come with native 4K support, support for controllers, re-mappable keyboard and mouse options, support for G-Sync, some advanced video settings and more on top.
Of course, you are going to need the right PC to play this, especially in 4K. Thankfully, Activision has already listed the minimum requirements, which are:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 at 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 at 2GB or better
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
If you have all of that or above then you can get started with the download today, but before you do, be sure to check out the trailer below for a sneak peek at what to expect.