This month Corsair announced the launch of a new gaming mouse called the Corsair GLAIVE RGB.
This new mouse has been designed to provide gamers with great performance for gaming when you need them, featuring an ultrafast response rate that comes equipped with an optimised sensor that has been designed to offer precision and customizability via a “surface calibration tuning utility”.
That sensor is 16,000 DPI and can be set to 1 DPI steps and it comes alongside a sleek and ergonomic design that Corsair says will remain comfortable for long gaming periods.
The video below will provide you with a quick look.
And here’s the full list of specifications:
• Contoured shape: Designed so you can game longer without fatigue.
• Custom, gaming grade 16,000 DPI optical sensor: Ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Native 16,000 DPI resolution, settable to 1 DPI steps, can be custom tuned to virtually any type of mouse pad.
• Interchangeable thumb grips: Choose between three thumb grip styles for a tailored fit.
• Onboard profile storage: Saves lighting effects, macros and DPI settings for universal access to your profile on any PC, without the need for drivers or additional software.
• Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
• High-performance Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks: Custom tuned for gaming, providing an ultrafast response and reliability over time.
• Dynamic multicolor three-zone backlighting: Customizable RGB backlighting immerses you in the game by providing nearly unlimited lighting adjustability.
• Aluminum scroll wheel with rubber grip: Ensures solid response and accuracy.
• Ultrafast 1ms lag-free gameplay: Supports up to 1000Hz/1ms refresh rate for a near instant response to your movements.
You can find out more about it at the source link below.