Today the Darksiders Warmastered Edition was officially launched on the Xbox One, PC, and on the PlayStation 4, of course it will also work with the Xbox One S and the PlayStation 4 Pro.
It includes a range of new gameplay features, including the following:
• Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
• Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly Weapons, and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
• Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
• Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
• Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
• Native 1080p rendering resolution
• Doubled texture resolutions
Loading EDP related metadata
• Reworked and improved rendering
• Better shadow rendering quality
• Post processing effects
• 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay
There is also the Darksiders Warmastered Edition: Horse Stable Collector’s Edition, which is priced at £66,000 and comes completete with your own stable and horse riding gear.
Check out the teaser trailer for a quick look at the Warmastered Edition.