Ubisoft Montréal’s upcoming Watch Dogs 2 game will be launched very soon, but ahead of that time they still have some details to announce.
The game will be released on November 15th, 2016 and at that time it will come alongside a Season Pass that can be purchased for Watch Dogs 2 for an extra £30 or $40.
Today they revealed now details about what you can expect from that season pass.
When it has been released, it will provide you with access to three DLC bundles that will be available on the Xbox One and on the PlayStation 4, today Jon Bailey from Ubisoft announced more details on the PlayStation Blog.
Here’s what he said:
– T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
– Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
– No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
In addition, players with the Season Pass will get Day 1 access to two unique ULC packs:
– Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
– Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
Source: PS Blog