DICE has this week revealed all of the seven game modes to be included in Battlefield 4 when it launches next month, all of which will be able to play on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and next-gen consoles on October 29th in the US and November 1st in Europe.
Before that however, players will be able to jump into the Open Beta test of the game on October 1st.
Here’s some of the names and details for all of the seven game modes.
– Conquest – All-out vehicle warfare mixed with intense infantry action across land, air and sea
– Domination– Fast-paced infantry variant of Conquest
– Obliteration –Mad dash in vehicles and on foot to deliver explosives
– Defuse –Competitive close quarters combat
– Team Deathmatch– The classic shooter mode –Battlefield 4style
– Rush– Fight deep into enemy territory by detonating their M-COM stations
– Squad Deathmatch – Four squads fight on the ground with limited vehicle support in a race to the top of the leaderboard