If you were wondering why exactly Facebook purchased Instagram about a month ago then we might have just received the answer, as Facebook has just released its own iPhone camera app which you can use to share and post photos to the social network “faster and easier”, according to the press release.
This is just one of the apps launched recently be Facebook, designed to be used independently with the iPhone, and according to its description the app will allow you to:
– Post multiple photos from your camera roll at a time
– Crop and apply filters to give your photos a new look
– Scroll down a single feed of all your friends’ photos
– Tag your friends, add photo captions and say where you are
– See photos from the different apps your friends use
Check out this video from The Verge for a bit more info:
You can download the app today for free on the App Store [Direct Link] and get snapping straight away.
If you get the chance to download the app let us know in the comments below what you think about it.