We have heard a lot about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones over the last few months, with a number of rumours and leaks that suggest what the smartphones might include ahead of the scheduled Samsung Unpacked event on March 29th, which is where they are expected to announce both of the smartphones.
But before that time, we have yet another leak for you.
Posted by WinFuture, it is a set of specifications for the Galaxy S8 smartphone along with some new press photos of the device.
Here they are:
Samsung Galaxy S8 specifications
- Display: 5.8-inch Super AMOLED, QHD 2960 x 1440
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895, 1.7GHz + 2.5GHz octa-core SoC
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB, expandable via microSD card
- Cameras: 12-megapixel, f/1.7 (rear), 8-megapixel (front)
- Connectivity: 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP, apt-X, LE, NFC, WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, GPS
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Measurements: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0mm, 151g
- OS: Android 7.0
- Price: From €799 (around £690)
They didn’t mention much about the Galaxy S8 Plus model, aside from that it will reportedly be priced at €899 (around £790).
Previously rumours have suggested that the S8 Plus will have a larger 6.2-inch display with a QHD resolution of 2,160 x 1,440 pixels and similar specs elsewhere, however, we do expect a bigger battery and possibly better cameras.
Of course, these are just rumours right now.
We hope to have the official stuff for you in just a couple of days.