Later this month Ghost Recon: Wildlands will be getting a huge update with the release of a new expansion for the game called ‘Fallen Ghosts’.
This new update will bring a range of new features to the game including new missions, new bosses, higher level caps, new enemies, new skills to use, new weapons to take out your enemies, and a new expert mode.
In total there are 15 new missions, 4 new bosses, and an increased level cap from 30 to 35.:
Ubisoft explained more about it:
Fallen Ghosts takes place after the fall of the Santa Blanca Cartel. With Unidad’s military force unable to maintain control over Bolivia, the country is in a state of civil war. To help restore order, the Unidad enlists cartel members, veterans, mercenaries, and criminals from various nearby countries as volunteers. Together, they form a new brutal special unit: Los Extranjeros, which is ordered to track and eliminate all American agents.
In this chaotic situation, the Ghosts have one last mission: evacuate the last CIA members and American civilians remaining in the country. Shot down en route to their mission, the Ghosts find themselves in the middle of the jungle, without external support
,facing deadly enemies equipped with the latest gear and technology.
And here’s the content that it will include:
- Armored: Equipped with heavy bulletproof plates, they are especially threatening in close combat.
- Elite Sniper: Geared up with an advanced movement detector, these Elite Sniper are able to notice far away targets and never miss their shot.
- Jammer: With a jamming antenna directly in their backpack, they are able to neutralize drones and interfere with all electronic equipment.
- Covert Ops: Equipped with a new prototype cloaking device that makes them almost invisible and a powerful crossbow, they give a new meaning to the word “Ghost.”
- Flash Drone: Transform your drone into a mobile flashbang grenade that will repeatedly trigger blinding flashes.
- Attack Drone: Attach a small-caliber shooting device to your drone to transform it into a lethal flying weapon.
- Drone Vengeance: Equip it with an explosive payload that will activate automatically when shot down by an enemy.
- Oxygen: Improve your ability to swim underwater for a longer time. Stay undetected and find new stealthy ways to attack your enemy.
- Reaction Marking: Improve your senses and tag every enemy shooting at you.
- Explosive bolt: Equip your new crossbow with explosive bolts. More deadly, less silent.
- Fast Reload: Increase your dexterity and reload your weapons faster.
The new Fallen Ghosts expansion for Ghost Recon Wildlands will be available as part of the season pass for the game on the Xbox One, PS4, and PC on May 30th, after which it will be available on June 6th as a separate purchase.
Before then you can check out the video below for a quick look.