At Computex earlier this month Gigabyte unveiled the latest gaming system to be added to their BRIX range, the new BRIX Gaming VR PC.
This new PC has the model number Gigabyte BRIX Gaming VR GB-BNi7HG6-1060, which provides a few hints at what it includes, such as an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete graphics.
It also features 2 x M.2 2280 SSD slots, 2 x SODIMM slot for DDR4-2133 RAM, and a space to add a 2.5-inch hard drive or SSD.
Here’s what Gigabyte had to say about it:
The award-winning BRIX Gaming VR redefines the performance expectations of a Mini-PC, although compact it still retains its upgradeability much like its full-size PC counterparts. BRIX Gaming VR has a custom design that has a minimal footprint while still offering performance. Equipped with Intel’s® latest 7th Generation Core processors and an NVIDIA® Geforce GTX 1060, BRIX Gaming VR is the obvious choice for users who want to explore the realm of VR or experience multimedia from the comfort of their living rooms. Although it is filled to the brim with performance, GIGABYTE has enhanced the thermal design to allow the CPU and GPU to stay cool even under heavy loads.
And here are the full specifications :
• Features Latest Intel® 7th generation Core Processors
• Ultra compact PC design at only 2.6L (220 x 110 x 110mm)
• Discrete Graphic GeForce® GTX 1060
• 2 x M.2 SSD (2280) slots
• 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4 slots (2133 MHz)
• Intel® IEEE 802.11ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2 NGFF M.2 card
• Supports a 2.5” HDD/SSD, 7.0/9.5 mm thick (6 Gbps SATA3)
• 2 x USB3.1 (1* USB Type-C™)
• 3 x USB 3.0
• 2 x Mini DP
• 2 x HDMI 2.0
• Intel Gigabit Lan
• Headphone and Microphone jack
You can find out more at the source link below.