Today Activision revealed some more details about Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s upcoming DLC.
Called Zombies Chronicles, it is the fifth DLC for the game and will come with a total of eight remastered and classic Zombies maps from World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2.
They revealed full details about this DLC today, however, before we get into those you might want to check out the trailer below for a quick look.
And here are those aforementioned details:
Call of Duty: World at War
- Nacht der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Kino der Untoten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension – An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new “Element 115,” and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
Along with all of that, the DLC will also come with the following additions:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New, Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
- Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Dynamic System Theme for PlayStation 4, an exclusive pre-order incentive
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles DLC will be released on the PlayStation 4 first on May 16th, before then, you can find out more about it at the source link below.
Source: Activision Blog Post