Microsoft just revealed some more details about the Xbox One X during their E3 2017 conference today, and of course, that 4K resolution and extreme performance means some new extreme games.
One of those is Forza 7, which was confirmed to be running at 4K with 60fps footage during the conference today.
Microsoft showed off some of this footage during this conference, and it looks simply amazing. But it wasn’t all.
The guys over at The Verge also got there hands on 5 minutes of footage for this game, revealing the game’s simply breathtaking graphics that will push the new Xbox to its limits and show just what the console can do, like games before it have done before.
Check it out in that trailer below.
Forza Motorsport 7 will be released on October 7th, 2017 for the Xbox One S, here’s what it will include according to The Verge:
- 700 cars, including the return of Porsche to Forza
- 30 tracks/locations with 200 different layouts
- A new character mode with 300 designs
- All-new featured track — Dubai
- The return of Mugello, the track’s first appearance since Forza Motorsport 4