Kodak made an announcement that they have been teasing for some time today and that is the announcement of a brand new camera-focused smartphone called the Kodak Ektra.
It will come with a 13-megapixel camera that has phase detection and auto focus on the front, as well as a 21-megapixel camera on the back, which has an f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, and Dual LED flash.
Inside there’s also a Helio X20 2.3GHz 10-core processor, with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage, and a microSD card slot for expanding upon that storage.
Here’s the full list of specifications:
- ANDROID 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Professional results from a 21MP fast focus camera sensor with F2.0, PDAF, OIS, Dual LED Flash
- 13MP phase detection auto focus front-facing camera with F2.2 PDAF
- Helio X20 2.3GHz Decacore processor with 3GB RAM
- 32GB memory, expandable with MicroSD cards
- Advanced Manual Mode – adjustable on Exposure, ISO, Focal Length (Manual/Auto), White Balance, Shutter Speed, Aperture (fixed f2.0 main camera)
- Familiar scene selection dial experience – includes scene modes Smart Auto, Portrait, Manual, Sports, Bokeh, Night-time, HDR, Panorama, Macro, Landscape, Film / Video
- Integrated high quality printing app
- Super 8 Video Recorder
- Integrated social media sharing
- 3000mAh, with USB 3.0 Type C fast charger
The Kodak Ektra will be available in the UK in December for from £449.
You can find out more about it at the source link below.