Today Naughty Dog announced the release of a brand new patch for their Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, in which they are adding support for the PS4 Pro, with a HDR mode, and a new Beta Test playlist that has been named the Classic mode.
But that’s not all, they also said that the patch would add improved quality for stereo audio.
The Classic Mode Beta Test playlist will be a take on the team deathmatch mode, but with minimal items.
It will be playable through the weekend, with another Beta Test weekend on November 11th.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Added support for PlayStation®4 Pro
- Added support for High Dynamic Range display
- Improved quality of stereo audio
Beta Test Playlist – Classic Mode:
- Starting November 3rd, and through the weekend, you’ll have a change to jump in and try out Classic Mode
- We will be trying out other variations of Classic Mode during our second Beta Test weekend on November 11th
- All bundles are now 70% off until November 10th
Ranked Season 3 has started!
New ranked rewards added:
- Gold / Platinum / Diamond / Master Aviator sunglasses
- You can no longer see which players have joined the lobby until the match begins
- Qualifier matches are now only required when moving between full ranks (e.g. Silver to Gold). Moving within a rank (e.g. Silver III to Silver II) doesn’t require any qualifiers.
- Players can now be kicked during a ranked match for networking issues
- Players will no longer take cover on something that is fully offscreen. This led to many situations where players accidentally became stuck to cover when attempting to roll.
- Fixed a couple bugs where player could lose a mystical they purchased after switching loadouts
- Fixed teammates being able to bump the player’s camera when in aim mode
- Fixed a bug where Bounty Hunter matches would not increment the total score earned used for unlocking new boosters
- Fixed some collision issues on Rooftops
- Fixed an issue with Shield of Asgard Mystical cancelling when player attempts to melee immediately after activation
- Fixed issue where Team Deathmatch and Command matches could start with uneven teams
Cinema Mode fixes:
- Fixed problem with rewinding several times causing a permanent black screen
- Fixed issue when cinema file ends causing unwanted black screens
- Fixed a crash in cinema caused by a late joiner
- Fixed a crash that occurs during cinema replay
- NOTE: In this patch, cinema files have switched over to a new version. This will erase any older cinema files.
Other stability fixes:
Fixed crash that can occur when connecting to multiplayer
Fixed black screen hang during loading if any user loses connection to host during the load into the game
Fixed a crash that occurred during Ranked TDM
Fixed a crash that could occur when being downed while hanging off of an edge while over water