Livescribe has this week launched their Android app for all users after unveiling the application earlier this year.
With the app Android users will be able to link their Livescribe smartpen with their Android tablet or smartphone and use it to take notes. These notes can be taken on physical paper, which is then digitized within the app.
Here’s a description from Livescribe:
“For use with Livescribe3 smartpens. Also requires the Livescribe-Link service app to be installed.
Livescribe+ is the companion to the Livescribe 3 smartpen that’s designed to quickly make your notes more useful by integrating them with your daily activities:
– Notes, sketches, diagrams and drawings created with your Livescribe3 smartpen show up instantly on your smartphone or tablet
– Find what you need quickly with incredibly accurate handwriting search
– Convert your handwritten notes to text and use them in any doc or app
– Record and play back audio that synced to your handwriting
– Use easy sharing options to send notes to a variety of apps and services
If you use Livescribe+ on more than one device, the built-in memory on your Livescribe 3 smartpen allows you to sync your notes seamlessly. “
You can download and find more information about the app at the source link below, where it is available for a free download.
Source: Google Play