This week Misfit unveiled the latest addition to their range of fitness trackers.
Called the Misfit Flare, it is a minimalistic and simplistic device that has been designed to provide you with the basic fitness tracking features that you need, but not much more.
It can automatically record the steps that you have taken, the distance that you have traveled, the calories that you have burned, and the quality of your sleep patterns.
It does also come with a modern polished stainless steel edged design with a battery life that claims to last up to 4 months and a body that claims to be waterproof to a depth of 50m.
Here’s the full list of features:
– Automatically tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and light and restful sleep
– Swimproof, aluminum case with crystal face and single white LED light
– Fully molded on a sleek and comfortable TPU strap for effortless day to night styling
– Smart button allows you to control connected household devices
– Non-charging, replaceable battery that lasts up to 4 months
– Go Everywhere! Flare is always on and ready to go when you are, which means more powerful motivation (and fewer excuses).
– Touch it! Flare features a capacitive touch sensor so you can check on daily progress whenever and wherever.
Sleep Smarter Track sleep duration and quality and get insight into how to sleep smarter
– Control Your World Smart button functionality allows you to play music, take a selfie, do a presentation, and so much more. Just sync up and connect your Flare to the Misfit Link App.
– Sync Wirelessly No plugs required. Sync your Flare wirelessly from your smartphone to keep your stats up-to-date.
The Misfit Flare is now available for $59.99 in the US, unfortunately, we haven’t heard about pricing elsewhere.