Wondering what Android phone to buy this Christmas? Well the Motorola RAZR i might just be a valid option for you, as it will be hitting the UK on December 22nd.
The news comes from the UK phone store, Phones4U how released a press release detailing the launch, the phone will be available in white and packs a 4.3 inch edge-to-edge super AMOLED display, which has been protected with Gorilla Glass.
And it’s going to be pretty cheap too, available for free from £20.50 on a pay monthly contract.
Motorola and Phones 4u bring you a special treat to either spend your Christmas money on or treat yourself to as we enter a new year, with the exciting arrival of the stunning and stylish new white addition to the iconic RAZR™ i family.
Giving you everything you’ll need to kick off the New Year, the white RAZR i combines a beautifully designed phone with everything that the Android Universe can offer you in the way of apps, gaming, connectivity and socialising!
With a beautiful 4.3inch edge-to-edge screen that’s perfect for playing games, viewing video or just chatting to friends the white RAZR i is the perfect companion to see your social life into the New Year in festive spirit.
Want some reasons to spend your Christmas money on a white RAZR i? Well, here are just a few:
· It has a large super AMOLED advanced 4.3-inch display and the compact design fits perfectly in the palm of your hand
· The edge-to-edge big screen display provides a beautiful viewing experience
· Synonymous with the Motorola RAZR family, the screen is protected from scratches thanks to the strong Corning® Gorilla® Glass display
· Brings the best of Google experiences to life
· A long-lasting 2000mAh battery allows users to talk, text, tweet and browse for longer
And best of all, it’s the perfect colour to match the Christmas weather!
Home of the white smartphone, Phones 4u will be the first to range the white RAZR i, which will be available free from £20.50 on pay monthly contracts from 22nd December.