This week MSI launched a new VR-ready compact PC system.
Called the MSI Trident, it is a compact desktop system that they aim to make upgrading your PC rig easy, without taking up too much extra space.
It features a custom cooling system, with a 230-watt power supply, with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics processing unit, and up to 32GB of RAM.
It will be available with three options available later this month, however, pricing has not yet been confirmed by MSI.
Here are those three editions:
And here are the rest of the specs for the system:
- Windows 10 Home
- DDR4 2133HMz 2 slots, up to 32GB
- The world‘s smallest VR ready gaming PC
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/6GB GDDR5
- Latest 6th Gen. Intel Core processor
- Compact, light weight and easy to transport case
- Full performance in extra-compact 4.72-liter case
- Exclusive cooling system, Silent storming cooling 2
- VR Link; optimal VR experience
- Choose to place your Gaming PC horizontally or vertically
- Carefully though connection ports to fit your needs as a gamer
- Custom MSI Gaming Graphics Card for better performance
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Nahimic 2.0 Audio Enhancer
- Mystic Light RGB LED design, customize your look
- Supports 4K video
- Supports matrix display
- High quality and durable Military Class 5 components
- Super Charger 2: fast charge you mobile device
- Enrich your experience with included MSI software