We all are in this situation at some point in life, you get comfortable only to realise that you have forgotten to turn off your lights, after this you are forced to get up out of your cosy spot just to turn them off.
However, there are many ways that you can prevent this situation, the latest of which is a new Indiegogo crowdfunding project called Nanoleaf, which allows you to control your home’s lighting with your voice.
This works by using Siri on iOS, with access to a range of commands that allow you to effectively and easily control your lighting.
Here are some of the example phrases that Nanoleaf suggested:
- “Turn on the lights” or “Turn off the lights.”
- “Dim the lights” or “Set the brightness to 50%.”
- “Turn on the upstairs lights.”
- “Turn off Chloe’s light.”
- “Turn down the kitchen lights”
- “Dim the lights in the dining room to 50%.”
- “Make the living room lights the brightest.”
- “Lights On” or “Lights Off”
Check out the Nanoleaf project at the source link below, it is now looking for backing on Kickstarter, offering those who pledge a Nanoleaf starter kit from $89.