Samsung has this week unveiled some new Ultrabooks ahead of their CES 2016 event next week, with Intel’s latest Skylake processor in-built, the new Ultrabooks were unveiled in South Korea, but are expected to be announced for launch in both Europe and the US at CES 2016 next week.
The new Ultrabooks come with Windows 10 pre-installed and feature Full HD resolution displays, with 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 and 2 USB 3.0 ports.
The 13.3 inch systems will also include 30 Whr batteries and micro HDMI ports.
Here’s the list of devices that has been announced:
– NT900X3L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X3L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X3L-K78L with Core i7-6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GBSSD
– NT900X5L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K38L with Core i3-6100U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
We don’t have pricing or availability for the Ultrabooks yet, but if we hear anything during CES next week we will let you know.