This week an interesting smartphone charger called the raboo was launched on Kickstarter, aiming to raise a total of $50,000 to get into production.
Raboo is designed to help make smartphone charging smarter, at first look it’s not actually that different from a normal charger, however, it does have a few tricks up its sleeve, connecting to a companion app on iOS and Android devices to provide a number of advantages.
Here’s what the creators said about it:
• Increase battery life by 30% – 50%
• User controlled charging/recharging limits
• Available for Android and iOS devices, phones or tablets
• Eliminates trickle charging, over-charging and over-heating
• Brings “smart” charging to smart devices Data harvesting and analysis Available in multiple colors
• Reduces CO2 emissions and overall electricity usage
• Automatically connects via bluetooth
• Safe to keep your device on the charger all the time!
You can also check out the video below for a quick look and hitting up the source link below that to find out more and to back the project.