Real Racing 3 for iOS has today been updated to version 2.0.0, brining a number of new features and improvements to the game, most notable of which is the addition of a new multiplayer mode that allows user to race up to four friends in real-time.
Real Racing 3 did include a sort of multiplayer mode previously, however before it only allowed users to race against the time of their friend’s ghost car, this time you can race using Game Center.
The update also adds a number of cars including the Lamborghini Veneno and McLaren P1, as well as a number of improvements and bug fixes, including a bunch of camera fixes, etc.
You can check out the full list of additions below.
Real Racing 3 takes competition to the next level this holiday season with the introduction of Real-Time Multiplayer! Launching alongside this highly requested feature is a new generation of flagship Supercars from McLaren and Lamborghini.
- New Mode – hit the asphalt with up to four friends or rivals in Real-Time Multiplayer via Game Center
- New Cars – the Lamborghini Veneno and McLaren P1™ join the high profile roster of 79 fully licensed vehicles
- New Vertex event series – race the new Supercars in a deep Career Series featuring epic Cup races
- Special Holiday Livery – free for your Ford Focus RS
- Replay camera fixes
- Removed problematic barrier on Hockenheimring
- Fixed Crew use during Time Trials
Source: iTunes App Store