Following on from the announcements of the iPhone 8/8 Plus and the iPhone X yesterday, Speck has announced the launch of their latest set of cases for these new smartphones, unveiling some new versions of some previous hit cases alongside what they say is their “most rugged and protective case yet” the Presidio ULTRA, which might just interest you considering the case of the iPhone X.
They say that this case has been designed to withstand the most extreme drops with drop testing completed at up to 4.5 metres and a total of four layers of protection inside alongside port coverage around the case that allows it to be dirt and dust resistant.
Of course, that’s not all.
They are also introducing their new Presidio METALLIC cases which will be available in rose gold, tungsten grey, taro purple, and peppermint green with 3-metre drop protection.
And they have a new GRIP and CLEAR case for these new smartphones.
Here are the full details:
- Presidio ULTRA (£44.95) — Rugged, slim case with 4.5 metre drop protection and 360-degree port coverage
- Presidio (£19.95 – £24.95) — Superior slim protection with IMPACTIUM™ Shock Barrier
- Presidio CLEAR (£19.95 – £24.95) — The bestselling clear case in the U.S.*, now with improved clarity
- Presidio GRIP (£19.95 – £24.95) — Improved grip geometry offers a more tactile hold
- Presidio METALLIC (£24.95) — Shimmery tones with 3 metre drop protection
- Presidio CLEAR + PRINT (£24.95 – £29.95) — Embedded designs won’t fade or scratch
- Presidio CLEAR + GLITTER (£24.95 – £29.95) — Glitter crystals embedded in the case add sparkle that won’t flake off
- Presidio SHOW (£19.95 – £24.95) – 3 metre drop protective case with a clear back and a bumper that seamlessly matches the iPhone
- Presidio WALLET (£29.95) — Securely holds three cards or cash
All of these new cases are available today from Speck’s website, John Lewis, Dixons, O2, and more retailers across the UK. And all of these iPhone 8 cases will also fit the iPhone 6, 6S, and the 7.