Spotify’s iOS application has today been updated to version 0.7.1 with a range of new features, bug fixes and even a fictitious addition.
Starting with some of the new features, within the updated application you will now find a new discover tab which will help you find new music to listen to, a feature currently only in the iOS app, but one that will be added to all applications soon.
There’s also a new now playing view, with an up next queue for the iPhone, and finally Spotify have also added the ability to edit playlists from the iPhone, and have even updated the logo.
Alongside which there’s a bunch of other new improvements and bug fixes that have been added, check out the rest of the list below.
Or if you’d rather, simply check out the app for yourself on the iTunes App Store.
• Improved: We’ve changed the order of the iPhone search tabs. Now it’s Artists, Albums, Tracks. (iPhone/iPod only.)
• Improved: We’ve moved the … context menu button in the Playlist and Album views to the top right of the screen. It’s better there. (iPhone/iPod only.)
• Fixed: Ford integration now works correctly when your iPhone/iPod is set to a language other than English.
• Fixed: In your playlist folders, “All Tracks” will now show you the actual number of tracks.
• Fixed: We’ve sorted lots of crash issues too.
• Fixed: The unread messages in your inbox will now update correctly.
• Fictitious: This app shares 73% of its DNA with bees.