Biolite already makes some great products for cooking with their campfire stoves that help you cook meals and get your stuff charged from that heat, but they don’t only make products for cooking.
Their latest product, the Biolite BaseLantern XL has been designed to provide you with enough light when you are away from the grid while providing you with some backup power that can charge your device up in the wild.
Here are the specifications:
– 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern – Bright and even light in an ultra-packable form
– Power Button – On/off/dim or press to cycle through modes
– 12000 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery – Light and power for a full weekend – LEDs display battery remaining
– Stainless Steel Folding Legs – Raise off the table, angle for task-lighting or hang from a branch
– Micro-USB Charge In. No disposable batteries – recharge at home or on the trail with the BioLite SolarPanel 5+
– USB Charge Out x2. Choose where your energy goes and charge 4 smartphones
– SiteLight x2 and Control Panel. Create extended lighting with BioLite string light system
– Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App. Complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation, and real-time energy feedback. LE uses barely any power from your phone.
The Biolite BaseLantern XL camping light and power backup system is available to pre-order in the UK today for from £125 and is expected to begin shipping to customers on May 31st.
You can find out more about it and pick one up via the source link below.