Ahead of its 10-hour trial on EA/Origin Access on March 16th and then its official release on the Xbox One, PC, and the PlayStation 4 on March 21st in the US and on March 23rd in the UK, the trophies list for Mass Effect: Andromeda has been leaked today.
And so we are going to provide you with that list of trophies for a leaked look at the game.
WARNING: Below this line, you will find many, many spoilers, do not pass it if you do not want to be spoiled!
There are a number of trophies that have been leaked, with a range of achievements from killing a certain amount of enemies, up to landing on new alien planets.
At the moment, only the PlayStation Trophies have been leaked, however, we expect that the Xbox achievements will be much of the same, just with gamerscore numbers, instead of the Gold, platinum, and bronze tags.
Check them out below.
The Mass Effect: Andromeda trophies list:
- Fireworks: Perform 100 power combos.
- Terminator: Kill 2000 enemies.
- Death From Above: Kill 100 enemies while hovering (single-player).
- Close Combat Specialist: Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- With Our Powers Combined: Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate (single-player).
- Pinpoint Shot: Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope (single-player).
- Medic!: Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- Mastermind: Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- Icebreaker: Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack (single-player).
- Fastball: Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times (single-player).
- Rough Landing: Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy (single-player).
- Friendly Fire: Direct your Remnant VI to attack each kind of Remnant enemy (single-player).
- Trapshooter: Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate (single-player).
- Sucker Punch: Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies (single-player).
- Pyrotechnics Expert: Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack (single-player).
- Long-Distance Jump: Travel at least 30m in a single jump (single-player).
- Matchmaker: Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Vanguard Surprise: While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack (single-player).
- Hang Time: Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- APEX: Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- Explorer: Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Activation: Activate the Remnant city.
- Family Connections: Reboot the Pathfinder.
- Liberation: Free the salarian ark.
- Foothold: Establish an outpost.
- Exaltation: Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners.
- First Steps: Meet the angara on Aya.
- Alliance: Ally with an outlaw faction.
- Pathfinder: Become the new Pathfinder.
- Initiated: Gain access to the Tempest.
- World-Shaper: Activate the first Remnant vault.
- Buccaneer: Recover the krogan colony ship.
- Building Bridges: Stop the Roekaar leader.
- United: Unite the outposts against a common threat.
- Helping Hand: Help Vetra’s sister.
- Signal Tracking: Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
- Role Model: Rescue the asari ark.
- Full Roster: In single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates.
- First Contact: Land on an alien planet.
- Full Power: Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6 (single-player).
- Almost There: Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- Teamwork: Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Top Talent: Promote a strike team to Level 20.
- Jack Of All Trades: Equip three different profile types.
- Terraformer: Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- Craftsmanship: Craft armor or a gun with three augments.
- Data Mining: Scan 100 different objects.
- Cryptographer: Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
- Veteran: Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- Mission Accomplished: Activate Meridian.
- Peak Condition: Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Kitted Out: Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- High Performance: Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Unwavering: Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- All Clear: Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
Andromeda’s Finest: Collect all trophies.