PC Gamer has today reported that the developer of the Left 4 Dead series, Turtle Rock have released an unfinished campaign level for free today.
Called “Dam It”, the level is now available for free to anyone who owns the game. It includes a couple of Survival maps for the game that were never released previously, with content to stitch the game’s Dead Air and Blood Harvest campaigns together.
You can download the unfinished campaign level from this website today, after which you can automatically install it by unzipping the .vpk file and then double clicking on it to launch, or you can drag it to the Left 4 Dead addons folder if you prefer.
As it is an unfinished campaign level, there are some issue with it, which are as follows:
- Fire, smoke and explosions do not trigger panic events in the hangars.
- Zombies do not crawl all the time in the orchard.
- Farm house mob does not spawn in the far side of the woods.
- Covered bridge does not collapse with explosions.
- Burned forest area is missing wandering fires.
You can read more on the Turtle Rock Forums below.
Source: Turtle Rock