You have probably heard a ton about Xbox SmartGlass so far, the new feature that lets you control your Xbox 360 as well as looking at extra content about what you are watching or playing, for instance if you where watching a film on Netflix the app will bring up details about that film as well as suggestions etc.
The app has now made its way to the Android platform and alongside the other features will also allow you to track and compare you’re friends achievements and even change how your avatar looks.
In order to download the app you will need an Xbox Live membership as well as an Android 4.0+ smartphone with a WVGA screen resolution or higher, check out the full details and the app’s download link below.
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
Source: Google Play Store